Table of Contents
Beginning the week with prayers is very necessary as a child of God. We must seek the face of God before embarking on the new week to achieve a fulfilled and successful week.
Prayers and Bible Verses to start a new week
1. Receive thanks, Lord, for guiding me throughout the previous week and bringing me into the new week. Be praised forever.
2. I pray this day as I enter this week that the joy which comes from the Lord abides with me throughout in Jesus name for
1Thessalonians says” Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.”
3. I thank you for the life you gave me that I may fulfill the purpose you brought me to this earth.
James 1:17 says “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows”.
4. May happiness and gladness lead me throughout this week no matter what I face in Jesus’ name, for
Psalm 118:24 says “Today is the day that the Lord has made, so I shall rejoice and be glad in it.”
5. Take all the thanks oh God for your love, guidance, and protection throughout the last week. Make this week a fruitful one.
1Chronicles 16:34 says “Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever”.
Mercy, forgiveness, and circumcision prayers
6 . Forgive my many sins which I committed the previous week, and give me the grace to stay away from them this week.
Proverbs 28:13 says” Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.”
7. Every day, You remind me of your love Lord. As I begin this week, let your love and mercy which renews every morning abide with me.
Lamentations 3:23 says “They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.” I claim abundant mercy, peace, and love this week in all my endeavors in Jesus’ name.
Jude 1:2 says” Mercy, peace, and love be, yours in abundance.”
8. Give me the grace this week to forgive all who offend me for
Matthew 6:14 says” For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
9. Let your grace and mercy be sufficient in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 40:11 says “Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.”
10. In this week, Show kindness to me and give me the grace to show it to others.
Psalm 25:6 says” Remember o Lord, Your tender mercies and Your loving-kindness.”
Prayer for God’s Protection
11. Let my path this week be blessed. I shall go out and come in safe in Jesus’ name.
Deuteronomy 28:6 says “You’re going out and coming in, shall be blessed.”
12. All evil plots and weapons formed for my setback this week shall be useless in Jesus’ name.
Isaiah 54:17a says “No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn.
14. Oh, Lord! I take refuge in your word, and I decree that in this new week, I shall be wherever you want me to be.
Deuteronomy 31:6 says” Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
15. Oh Lord! Keep me safe in whichever land I enter in search of daily bread.
Leviticus 19:33 sai that when a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong.
16. Withhold and scatter their evil plans against me this week in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 21:11 says “Though they intended evil against you And devised a plot, they will not succeed.”
17. The Lord shall preserve and deliver me from every evil pit dug for me in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 35:8 says “So let sudden ruin come upon them! Let them be caught in the trap they set for me! Let them be destroyed in the pit they dug for me.”
18. Oh Lord, I decree that my path be made safe and may no challenge sweep me off my feet.
Psalm 28:8 says” The Lord is their strength, and He is a saving defense to His anointed.”
19. I pray for divine protection as I venture into this week in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 91: 9-10 says “Because you have made the LORD your dwelling place— the Highest, who is highest—no evil shall be allowed to befall you, no plague come near your tent.”
20. As I enter this week, I trample upon all serpents of backwardness and all evil spirits and monitoring demons in Jesus’ name.
Luke 10:19 says “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and overall the power over all enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.”
21. Help me resist the devil, all his works and pumps in Jesus’ name.
Ephesians 4:27 says “And give no opportunity to the devil.”
Prayer for God’s Blessings
22. I pray that this week I shall enjoy the products of my hard work in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 128:2 says “You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you.”
23. Let my bright future begin from a bright week in Jesus’ name.
Jeremiah 29:11 says “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
24. May this week draw me closer to God, whose blessings have no sorrow attached.
Proverbs 10:22 says.”The blessing of the Lord makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.”
25. I ask that every affliction I have suffered in the past shall not rise again in my life in Jesus’ name.
Luke 11:9 says” And so I say to you: Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find, knock, and the door will be opened to you.”
26. Oh Lord! As I begin this new week, every closed door and bad news shall turn around to favor in Jesus’ name.
Psalm 34:19 says” The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all.”
27. Father! I commit this week to your hands. Let this new week bring forth testimonies and unending miracles my way in Jesus’ name.
Proverb 16:3″ Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.”
28. I pray this week Lord, that you give me the grace to keep up the faith. Let my words and actions be pleasing to you.
1corinthians 10:31 says “Whatever you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
29. Oh Lord! As this week begins, help me work hard enough to attract your blessings and flee from poverty.
Proverb 14:23 says.” All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.”
30. Without You Lord, I am nothing, and so Lord Jesus bless the work of my hand.
Psalm 127:1 says “Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. “
31. Let all my needs this week be attended to in Jesus’ name.
Philippians 4:19 says “My God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”
32. As I begin this week Oh Lord, may my labor not be in vain.
Exodus 20:9 says “Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work”
33. Lord! As I step out each day of this week grant unto me my daily bread.
Matthew 6:11says “Give us this day our daily bread”
34. I absorb strength from Christ Jesus to carry out my weekly activities in the best way and to the glory of God.
Philippians 4:13 says “I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.”
35. As I step into this week Oh my Father, I shall indeed be the head and not the tail. I shall always be above, not below in Jesus’ name.
Deuteronomy 28:13 says” And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you shall be above only, and not be beneath, if you heed the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, and are careful to observe them.
36 Father, speak life into everything in me that is dead that my week may be impacting.
John 5:21 says” For even as the Father raises the dead and gives life, thus also the Son gives life to whom He will.”
37. I receive wisdom, knowledge, and understanding from above to discern rightly and make profitable decisions this week in Jesus’ name.
Proverbs 9:10 says “The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.”
38. I decree, I shall increase and move with speed unto greater heights and levels this week in Jesus’ name.
1Chronicle 11:19 says “And David became greater and greater, for the LORD of Hosts was with him.”
39. I declare, that the good inheritance from Christ shall light up my path this week in Jesus’ mighty name.
Psalm 16:6 says” The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Yes, I have a good inheritance.”
40. All will see the favor and light of God in and through my life!
Matthew 5:14 says “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.”
41. Oh Lord, may the challenges and storms ahead of me not overwhelm me rather give me strength to face and conquer my fears.
Romans 8: 37 says “No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
42. Oh Lord, may my toils, sweat, and tears not be in vain this week in Jesus’ name.
Exodus 23:10 says “You shall sow your land for six years and gather in its yield.”
43. All the troubles of this week, I drop them at your feet.
Matthew 11:28 says “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
44. Let my life this week be a way through which people encounter Christ and come to love and fear him.
Psalm 67:7 says” May God bless us still so that all the ends of the earth will fear him.
45. Lord may you crown my humble efforts and make me Excel in humility.
Psalm 149:4 says “the Lord takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.”
46. Lord may you look out for me this week as you’ve always done in Jesus’ name.
3John 1:2 says ” What is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?”
47. I pray for peace of mind and healthy conscience this week to live a good Christian life.
Philippians 4:7 says” And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
49. The Lord who fills the hungry, provides for me throughout this week in Jesus’ name.
John 1:16 says” Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given.”
Numbers 6:24 says the Lord shall bless me and keep me in Jesus’ name.
50. God of our salvation, everlasting father, your mercy and blessings abides forever. Let your blessings continue to shower on us now and forever.
Psalm 68:19 says “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, the God of our salvation!”