Do you ever worry that God doesn’t exist? Or wonder if he’s really watching over us? Well, we have the perfect verses of the Bible to alleviate your fears and worries.
Do you ever feel like all of your hard work and dedication to the Lord is never enough? When you’re just doing your best, but it feels like nobody’s watching. Well, I have a few bible verses for you that may do wonders in reminding us that God IS always watching over us.
“With all the bad stuff that happens in this world, it’s really easy to feel like there is no good out there, and it’s only a matter of time before we’re next. But these Bible verses prove just how much God cares – even when life gets tough.”
Psalm 121:8 – The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.
God is always watching over us. We can’t prove it because we are human and God isn’t, but here are 23 Bible verses that show just how much He cares for us:
1) “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” – Hebrews 13:5
2) “He has said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, my power comes to its fullness in weakness.'” – 2 Corinthians 12:9
3) “You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.” – Romans 6:18
4) ” God is always with you. We know that God will never leave us, and we’ll never be alone as long as he’s there. That can feel comforting when times are tough because it means that no matter what happens, he won’t abandon us to face the challenges of this world on our own.
The Bible reassures in Romans 13:11, KJV: “And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.”
5) “Sometimes, in the middle of a bad day or when we’re feeling down on ourselves for our mistakes, it can be difficult to believe that God is watching over us.
The Bible reassures in Psalm 139:14-15 KJV: “I praise thee; for thou art my refuge and my fortress: I will never be shaken”.
6) He is our refuge and our shield the Bible calls him our present help in time of need.
Psalm 46:1-3 – “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”
How do you feel when you hear a knock on your door in the middle of the night? Scared, nervous and maybe even tempted to ignore it. The truth is that there are many different reasons for someone to come knocking at your door late at night, but one thing we all have in common is an uneasy feeling when they don’t know what’s behind that closed door.
Whilst we may want to deny it or not think about it, God has promised us protection from evil so we can rest peacefully knowing He will always be watching over us.
7) Genesis 28:15 – “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”
8) We all know that life is not perfect. We have our ups and downs, but no matter what happens to us, we still have the assurance of God’s love for us. That’s because His Word tells us so!
For example, Psalm 27:10 says “Though my father and mother forsake me, yet will the Lord take me up.” And Isaiah 41:10 says “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God.”
9) We are all human and we may not always make the right decisions. We may find ourselves in a place where it seems like there is no way out, but we have to remember that God is watching over us at all times. It’s easy for us as humans to abandon hope when things get tough, but with faith you can push through any obstacle and be victorious.
There are many Bible verses to prove that God is really watching over us. One of my favorite passages is Psalm 91:11-12. “For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.” This passage makes me feel like I am being carried by the angels and protected from harm as long as I don’t do anything stupid or dangerous.
10) How do I know that God cares about me? When I’m feeling down, scared or just not confident in myself, it’s easy to let fear take over and make decisions for me. That is why we need to remember all the times when God has stepped in and saved us from something bad happening.
God is watching over us. Sometimes we just need a reminder that God is always there and has our back. Here are some bible verses to show you that God cares for us:
There was a man in the land of Uz whose name was Job; and that man was blameless, upright, fearing God, and turning away from evil (Job 1:1)
I will not leave thee, nor forsake thee (Hebrews 13:5)
11) Do you ever feel like God is watching over you? It’s comforting to know that someone has your back and you’re not alone. There are many bible verses that tell us just how much God cares about us and He wants to make sure we don’t go astray.
It’s hard to believe that we are being watched over by divine power. We don’t know if it’s an angel or just God himself that is watching us, but the Bible has some verses about how he does watch over us.
We live in a world where we have to question everything and everyone, but sometimes it’s nice just to know that someone is looking out for us. That someone is watching over us. It’s not always easy to keep the faith when things go wrong or when life gets tough, but these bible verses are proof that God is really there for all of us.
Do you believe in God? If so, then it’s time to open up your Bible and see what the verses say. There are many bible verses that will help show you how God is watching over us all day long.
Deuteronomy 32:10 – In a desert land he found him, in a barren and howling waste. He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye.
12) Psalm 18:6-19 – “In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help. From His temple he heard my voice, and my cry to Him reached His ears. Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because He was angry…
13) God’s ever-present help in times of need.
We can be confident that God is always watching over us because he has promised to. There are many Bible verses that show how much God cares for each of his children, and we should take comfort in knowing that He is never too far away when we need Him most.
14) John 10: 28 says “No one can pluck them out of my hand. What I have given, I will make it permanent.”
15) “I am the Lord your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.”Isaiah 41:13
16) “I am with you and give you support. Do not be afraid or discouraged.”Isaiah 41:13
17) His banner over us is love. (Psalm 60:11)
18) “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” Psalm 34 : 18
19) No matter how dark it may seem, we can have hope because God never leaves us or forsakes us when our faith falters. He has promised to never leave us or forsakes us. (Hebrews 13:line 16)
20) “I will bring you peace like a river.” Isaiah 48: 18
21) There is no one who can keep his hand on your life, soul, and spirit without God letting go because He has reserved all power for Himself. His right hand, the hand of might and justice will act. (Isaiah 51:17)
22) “God is our refuge and strength.” Psalm 46: 11
23) I know that God has a plan for my life because He always keeps His promises to me. I may not understand why he sometimes allows bad things to happen to me, but I know He has a reason that is good for my life.
“God our Father will never leave us or forsakes us.” Hebrews 13: 25-26
24) We can have hope because God never leaves us when we are in need or forsakes us. (Hebrews 13:16)
BE rest assured that God is watching over you and has your back. He will never leave or forsake you. These Bible verses are just a few of the many ways to reflect on that truth in order to reaffirm it for yourself every day.
Take some time today, tomorrow, next week, next month–whenever it’s needed–to read these scriptures out loud and remind yourself how much God loves you and wants what’s best for you!