Table of Contents
Bedwetting is a common problem among children and adults alike. It can be embarrassing, frustrating, and even scary for those who are dealing with it. But there’s no need to worry because you have the power of prayer on your side!
Prayer against bedwetting is a very common problem in children as young as four years old. It can be crippling for both the child and the parents to have to deal with this every night.
There are many different ways that people try to fix their bed-wetting problem, but most of them don’t work or they take months and months of patience with your child. I’m not going to tell you what works best because everyone has their own opinion on how it should be dealt with, but I will say that there are some things you definitely shouldn’t do when dealing with a bedwetter.
Bedwetting is a huge problem for many families. It can be funny at first, but the laughter soon turns to frustration and anger as it becomes a constant issue with no end in sight.
Many parents resort to using diapers or pull-ups on their children even though they are of an age where this should not be necessary. This article will explore some options that have been found helpful for these kids and their parents.
Everyone has their own way of praying. Some people pray in the morning before work and at night before bed. Others pray when they are having a bad day or need some guidance. For those who have issues with wetting the bed, there is a prayer for that too! The prayer is simple to say and it can be said by anyone of any age.
Reasons and Causes of Bedwetting
A lot of people think that bedwetting is the child’s fault, but there are many other reasons for bedwetting including dehydration and anxiety. There are also many ways to help your child stop bedwetting such as using alarms or even changing their diet.
Bedwetting is a problem for many children. It often happens when the child feels stressed or anxious, which can be caused by physical illness, environmental changes such as moving to a new home or school, separation from parents, and other stressors.
Many people have tried different methods to stop bedwetting- for example, drinking lots of water before going to sleep. However, not all these remedies are effective and some can even be unhealthy.
If you’re a parent of a child who wet the bed, pray for them. Pray that they will grow into adulthood without this fear and trauma. As much as you want to stop their bed-wetting, it’s important not to shame your child or make him feel like he is less than his peers.
If you’re looking for a prayer against bed wetting then we’ve got the perfect solution. Parents have been praying to God and saints since time immemorial to help their children with this problem, but it’s only recently that science has come up with some solutions.
Prayer Against Bedwetting in Adults
Kids who wet the bed are often subjected to shame and ridicule. The Bible does not say anything about bedwetting, but we can find hope in God’s promise of being a father to the fatherless and mother to the motherless. Prayer against bedwetting is worth your time because it will help you understand that this burden is temporary!
1) I have a confession to make. I just wet the bed last night, and it’s been happening for weeks now! And you know what? My parents still don’t know about my little problem. I need some help with this terrible demon that is ruining my life- please send your power in Jesus’ name over me so that I can fight off this wickedness of which has become unbearable!!
2) In the name of Jesus, I come before you to report this wicked demon that has been tormenting me for some time now. But thank goodness I can finally say his days are numbered because he’s about to meet a nasty end!
You see, all my prayers have gone unanswered until recently when God sent down an angel from heaven who told me there was nothing wrong with wetting your bed and it would be best if nobody knew so they wouldn’t tease or call names like “pee-pee” anymore. That just ain’t right! So thanks a lot for sending him ’cause now we’re one big happy family again:)
3) I’ve tried every possible means but nothing works so please help my bedwetting problem Lord in the name of your son JESUS
4) I come against every spirit of bedwetting in the name of Jesus. You shall have no power over me anymore, AMEN.
5) I declare my destiny free from all bedwetting. I am now fully liberated through the power of Jesus and will never be a victim again!
6) A spirit of shame that causes people to wet themselves at night is now defeated with the name of Jesus.
7) I declare that I’m free from every chain of bedwetting that causes me to bed wet at night in the name of Jesus. The scriptures say he who has been set free is now able to speak with freedom – indeed, I am no longer bound by bedwetting in the name of Jesus!
I have been through so much in my life. When I was young, there were times when I always felt like an outsider looking into a world that didn’t want me around at all and as the years went on it seemed to be getting worse…until one day something happened; Jesus met with me! And since then He has taken away every arrow of shame or embarrassment fired against us by people who really just don’t know how precious we are to Him – no matter what they say about us.
8) Every evil arrow of shame, scorn and disgraceful humiliation inflicted on me by others shall be withdrawn from this moment forward.I am covered in Jesus’ blood – Amen
9) I am no longer a victim of shame, reproach, and disgrace. My life is not an open book to those who would want it as such. I escaped all the arrows that fly at me with Jesus’ blood. They will be sent back from whence they came in His name!
10) I decree that fire of God goes to the root of this problem and destroys it completely in Jesus’ name. I know my Father will show up on your behalf, just as He has already done for me! AMEN.
11) The Lord has given me the promise that I will not be put to shame. But all of my enemies want nothing more than for me to experience their scorn and taunting. In Jesus’ holy name, let them feel his fire burn into ashes as they are consumed by flames!
12) I pray that all of life’s hardships are taken away in the name of Jesus. I know my faith is strong enough to overcome any obstacle and come out stronger because God never gives us more than we can handle.
13) I pray that all my bad luck and wrong paths are taken away so I can live in peace in Jesus’ Name.
14) The feeling of peace and joy that comes from knowing Jesus is tangible, but I pray my worries of bedwetting are removed through prayer.
15) Make a decree to the powers that want you put down. Declare every power wants to do me in and watch as the fire of God Almighty burns them all out, just like they tried with Jesus.
16) God is with me. He will never let anything happen to me that I don’t deserve, and he won’t allow any force on this earth or in heaven to dishonor my name either. So when the universe tries its hardest – as it did today-I just reaffirm what God has told me before: “no weapon formed against you shall prosper”.
When life seems like everything’s going wrong all at once, we can still take comfort knowing that our future is safe in Jesus’ hands because no one powerful enough could ever overpower him.
17) I have a word in my mouth that says, “I am not going to be put down or made fun of anymore.” I decree the fire from God Almighty consume every power trying to make me look stupid. It’s time for these powers to burn themselves up and turn into ashes at Jesus’ name!
18) Every door of shame opened before me through bedwetting, I shut them up in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
19) Every arrow of retrogression, shame, and depression shot at me, be destroyed in Jesus’ Name.
20) In the name of Jesus, we call for your guidance and help. We beseech you to arise and send my enemies into shame in a blaze of glory!
21) The power that quickens Christ on the resurrection day, quicken me in my sleep to shame my enemies in Jesus’ name.
22) Mathew 13: 25 “but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.” Every enemy that comes to sow displeasure into my life when I Sleep, Lord Jesus Silence them today and forever. Amen.
23) Lord, once again I call upon you to arise and scatter your enemies. Let our strength come from the name of Jesus as we are armed with his spirit!
Mighty Lord God, hear my cry for help in this time, crush the shaming spirit of bedwetting.
24) Come save us before it is too late because they won’t be happy until they have made sure that all good has been destroyed and crushed down under their feet.
25) Every spirit that oppress to shame in the midnight, Lord, let your judgment come upon them today in Jesus name.
Pray with Faith and Holiness of Heart
The Bible tells us to pray with faith and holiness of heart. It is important that we have a close relationship with the Lord so that he can lead our prayers.
Prayer is a way of making contact with the Divine, but prayer also needs to be done correctly in order for it to have an effect on your life.
When we pray with faith and holiness of heart, our prayers are more effective because they are coming from a place where God dwells.
- 40 Powerful Prayers for Business Growth
- Does God answer prayers about relationships?
- Assurance God is Watching over us
I join my faith with yours in Prayer and I declare in the name of the Most High God, that every spirit and burden of bedwetting, come to an end in your life today in Jesus Name.
Your Testimony is Confirmed. If the Lord has done it, for you, please endeavor to strengthen the faith of others by dropping a comment below.